Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Dinner from Clifton Thai Restaurant in Clifton, NJ

 We discovered a wonderful and very close Thai restaurant nearby, so it's become a staple place to order from.  There's been a couple of Okay dishes but for the most part, everything we've ordered is excellent, and they have peanut curry which is my FAV but sometimes hard to find.  Their spice level is also no joke, although at times not super consistent and I've been hit with a bit more spice than I anticipated.

Dinner #1: Pineapple fried rice, jungle chicken wings and peanut curry


My order - peanut curry.  Great balance of sweet and spicy

Dan's fav - pineapple fried rice

Jungle wings are the BEST!

Dinner #2: Jungle Curry, Jungle chicken wings and Pineapple fried rice




The Jungle Curry was okay.  The curry felt a bit lighter and more soupy.  This was also super spicy though only ranked a 4!

Pineapple fried rice is consistenly bomb

Love their wangs

Dinner #3: Thai Curry Puff Pastry, Satay, Crab Rangoon, Pad Thai and Pineapple Fried Rice

I know this seemed like a lot of food, and it definitely was, but I had a coupon and I knew this would last multiple meals.  All of it was wonderful


Pineapple fried rice but I enhanced it by making it pork sausage and then added extra chicken.  Spice level 4 was just right today


Pad Thai with chicken, spice level 4


Crab Rangoon and Thai Curry Puff Pastries were both awesome




No comments:

Post a Comment