Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Dinner from Ding Food Market in Harrison, NJ

 Ding is another place we order from constantly and have never been disappointed from.  They also constantly give rewards, which is wonderful for me but then of course means I order sooo much food.  They've had a few things come and go on the menu, so some of this no longer is on the current menu as I write in Dec 2021.  I appreciate them adding new things though.  


I'm adding two diff sets of dinners

Dinner #1

3 Cup Basil Chicken Fried Rice - thankfully still on the menu and soooo good.  Love the crispy basil.  And look at all that green.  Makes you think it's healthy :)

Taiwanese Popcorn Fried Chicken with basil sauce.  Hopefully will stay forever and I'm guessing top 3 most popular foods?


Everything we ordered!

Chirashi (sashimi slices over sushi rice) with salmon and maguro (tuna)

Close up of the salmon.  This was good but unfortunately no longer on the menu womp womp

Dinner #2
The whole meal

Take-out pho with beef

Fried crispy brussels with fried tofu and korean spicy/sweet sauce.  Sooo delicious

Taiwanese popcorn fried chicken of course

2 Spam Supreme Onigiris - my fav

No comments:

Post a Comment