Friday, April 25, 2014

Brunch at The Half Pint in NYC

My friends and I went to the Half Pint for a birthday brunch.  Sadly the menu they offered us was different than the one I had looked at online, and was almost disappointed because I thought I couldn't order what I wanted.  Fortunately Nicole asked the waitress and there was another menu for less than 8 people.  Why they have two diff menus depending on the size of your party makes little to no sense.  But whatever , got what I wanted!  Also they were very diligent about re-filling our glasses.  Though the food was good, I don't think it was anything that amazing.  But overall a great meal and even better bottomless deal.

Breakfast Nachos - waffle fries, scrambled eggs, bacon, salsa, and crazy cheese sauce.  Soooo delicious but so heavy and a ton of food.  I don't even think I got through half of it

Same bfast nachos but with sour cream too. 

Skillet scramble with spinach, peppers, bacon and perhaps other things I can't see.  Nicole enjoyed it and got to customize it

Salmon eggs benedict with avocado, breakfast potatoes and salad.  Looked really tasty. I  heard the eggs were overcooked though :(

More salmon eggs benny with spinach.  And overcooked eggs.  Womp womp

No comments:

Post a Comment