Friday, April 25, 2014

Dinner at Red Robin in Clifton, NJ

Dan and I went to Red Robin to redeem my free birthday burger.  Anytime during the month of your birthday, if you're part of their rewards program, you get any free burger.  I almost got my usual bacon blue burger but ended up getting one of their pre-set burgers - the Whiskey River BBQ.  A burger with bourbon-infused Whiskey River BBQ sauce, crispy onion straws, cheddar, lettuce and tomatoes.  I excluded the mayo.  Dan got an extra-large bacon cheeseburger.  Both of us were very satisfied as usual.  I think their special seasoning maybe crack.  Woops!

Inside of Dans's bacon cheeseburger.  Gluten-free bun.  Again the waiter was super careful about asking about allergies/reactions to gluten. 

Whiskey River BBQ burger

No comments:

Post a Comment