Sunday, April 6, 2014

Dinner at Dinosaur BBQ in Newark, NY

After the Devils game Dan and I went to Dino BBQ for din din.  They've added a few new things to the menu so I ventured and I got something different this time.  Shockingly I didn't feel disgustingly full, which is a major step up for me ha.

Two meat platter with Garlic Chipotle Wings, Brisket, Harlem Potato Salad and Broccoli and Carrot Salad (new).   Dan's plate and he had no complaints

Pork Chow Chow Sandwich (pulled pork with hoisin sesame bbq sauce, shredded cabbage, and green tomato relish), bbq fried rice, and broccoli and carrot salad.  The sandwich was new and was a nice, fresh balance of bbq pork plus the different picked veggies.  Not pickle in a gross way but in a mild sweet vinegar-y way.  The broccoli and cabbage salad was also refreshing and vingear-y and citrus-y.  I had to get the fried rice because I always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment