Sunday, April 6, 2014

Lunch at Tick Tock Diner in Clifton, NJ

The 'rents, Dan and I went to Tick Tock for lunch.  Despite it being prime time (noon), we were seated almost immediately, though the food took awhile to arrive because it was still packed in there.  I enjoyed my salad though perhaps it wasn't super healthy because of the dressing, but I got it on the side so I could control how much I used.

Shrimp and Avocado Caesar Salad - romaine lettuce, grilled shrimp, avocado, tomato, shaved parm and garlic croutons.  Delicious but look how much dressing they gave me!  Good thing I got it on the side

Oriental Mandarin Chicken Salad w/grilled chicken, mandarin oranges, mesclun greens, tomato, and sesame vinaigrette.  My dad said there was too much dressing.  Next time on the side

Irish Benedict - (Dan's usual) with corned beef hash, poached eggs, hollandaise, and hash browns

Chicken Avocado Club - chicken, swiss, avocado, bacon, lettuce, and tomato.  My mom's order.  Always a good choice but gigantic.

No comments:

Post a Comment