Sunday, April 6, 2014

Dinner at Matchbox in Washington, DC

One of the places I've missed in DC was Matchbox, which has the best little mini burgers ever and delicious pizza.  Lauren and I went to a new branch on U Street and it was just as awesome as I remembered.  I got full pretty quickly though, but it was worth it.

3 mini burgers - angus beef, brioche, gouda with a mountain of onion straws.  Soooo good.  I probably could eaten the whole plate myself but wanted to eat pizza too. 

Large half and half pizza - (1) Spicy sopresatta salami, wild mushroom, tomato sauce, fresh herbs, and mozzarella, and (2) Prosciutto White w/fresh garlic puree, ricotta, extra virgin olive oil, mozzarella, and artichokes instead of olives.  Both were sooo good and it was great to have a white and marinara mix

No comments:

Post a Comment