Monday, June 6, 2016

Brunch at Mile End Deli in NYC

We had a double parental and sibling brunch at Mile End.  Delicious Canadian style food - all super rich and perfect for when you feel like garbage.  I don't know if anyone else loves poutine as much as me, but it is always a good bet there.  We tried a couple of diff things and there are still many more things there I want to try!  But I always have to have poutine and I know how filling that is.
Crispy Corned Beef Sandwich with jalapeno scrambled eggs, cream cheese and an onion roll.  Massive.  I think Dan enjoyed it but I couldn't manage it at the time

Classic Poutine.  Must order

Smoked Duck Grilled Cheese - maple glaze, cheddar, fried egg, and rye toast.  Lots of flavor.  A little too sweet to finish in one sitting but actually reheated well

Smoked Meat Poutine.  Perfection

My mom got the LEO - scrambled eggs, smoked salmon, and caramelized onions.  She enjoyed it a lot (despite the salmon not being super cooked) but it too was massive.  She had to take half of it home

My dad got the smoked meat sandwich.  Classic Montreal 

No comments:

Post a Comment