Monday, June 6, 2016

Dinner at Teppan Bar & Grill in Jersey City, NJ

Dan and I wee feeling like sushi so we went to Teppan and sat at the bar.  I don't think people know about their dollar sushi menu, which is fine by me because I don't want them to stop doing it.  Everything was delicious though we probably ordered too much food.  The drink I got was a little gross - the watermelon squeeze (both too sweet and tart) but the food was worth it.
Pan fried pork gyoza - great flavor and not too greasy

3 sushi rolls for 13.76 (eel avocado, yellowtail scallion, and tuna plus assorted pieces that ranged from $1 - 1.75

Calamari salad pre-mixed

Calamari salad all mixed up.  The calamari was well bread and very meaty.  We were just kind of full by the time we got this



No comments:

Post a Comment