Friday, December 4, 2020

Dessert from Baonanas in Jersey City, NJ

 I normally do not like banana pudding, but Baonanas has the best banana pudding (and best other pudding) in the WORLD!  We learned of it a few years ago, and since then it's become super popular (rightfully so), and they've expanded to other places in Jersey, although their HQ is in Jersey City.  Thankfully a nearby coffee shop here carries it, so whenever we're in the mood, I'll grab like 4 containers.   I have tried many many of the flavors, and unfortunately rarely have taken photos, but once of the best things about this place is they are constantly thinking of new flavors.  My absolute favorite is mango, which as I write this is out of season.  But you can't go wrong with the OG.  Ube also is up there in my top 5.  I'd also add cream and cookies (no banana in there) and nutella walnut in my top 5.  But as I said, new flavors keep popping up so who knows!

Ube, mango and OG

Nutella Walnut, Mango, Buko Pandan, and Ube

Buko pandan - a filipino coconut and floral flavor.  I love it but I'm used to those flavors.  The nutella walnut is incredible!  Love the crunch of the walnuts and the nutella is there but not overpowering

Buko pandan close up

Nutella walnut close up


No comments:

Post a Comment