Saturday, December 5, 2020

Dinner from Sea Shai Korean & Japanese Restaurant in Nutley, NJ

I was craving mall-style chicken teriyaki so decided to take a chance on this place since Nutley has been great food-wise so far.  Funnily enough, the only thing I was disappointed in was the chicken teriyaki!  The sushi and KFC were awesome.  However, we soon discovered that Trader Joe's frozen bbq chicken teriyaki completely fills the void of not having mall teriyaki.  This teriyaki was healthy tasting, and had a very bland sauce.  Basically healthy chicken, which is NOT what I was looking for haha.  The rest of the food honestly was great though, so I'd still order from here again, just not the teriyaki, which is fine because now our freezers our stocked with TJ's version (which also, I cannot believe I had not never tried until recently).

Doesn't this look like overcooked chicken with no sauce?  Also who serves chicken teriyaki with green peppers?  No mall that I know LOL

10 piece wing with honey garlic sauce.  Well fried and I loved the sauce. Reminiscent of soy garlic but the honey added a nice sweetness

Yellowtail roll and salmon skin roll.  Both great


No comments:

Post a Comment