Saturday, December 5, 2020

Lunch from Ding Food Market in Harrison, NJ

We have ordered many times from Ding Food Market, often repeating dishes so I haven't taken pics of those dishes.  Honestly, everything is wonderful there.  Sometimes very rich, so be careful about that.

Pork sisig fried rice was a special and INCREDIBLE.  We also got the Taiwanese pork belly bowl, which I forgot to heat up so that's probably why it wasn't mind blowing, but still very good.  They had turnip cake with pork, another special which was incredible and they gave to us FOR FREE.  Various onigiri.  And the Taiwanese popcorn chicken.  And they had UCC coffee!


Another meal later that month.  Or maybe like a week later haha

Another time we ordered and they had a lobster roll special.  These were HUGE and soooo rich and decadent.  

They also had hamachi collar which is my FAV.  I DIED when I realized they had this.  It is soo good.  I was also DM-ing them on Insta about it and they said they want to add this to the menu full time, which I hope they do

The udon was good but less exciting than the other food.  We also got onigiri, not pictured

And a third time, Tracy brought various onigiri and a special, tayoyaki brussel sprouts, which was incredible.  The octopus was so tender and paired perfectly w/the brussels

The takoyaki was bottom right.  I also got to try spicy broccoli and eggplant onigiri.  The spicy broccoli was insanely spicy.  I had one bite and could not eat it.  Dan enjoyed it though and even he thought it was spicy.  The eggplant was good and I normally hate eggplant.  However, my heart still belongs to Spam Supreme





No comments:

Post a Comment