Saturday, December 5, 2020

Dessert from Lyndhurst Pastry Shop in Lyndhurst, NJ

Lyndhurst apparently has an incredible Italian bakery.  They have sooo many wonderful things inside, including my favorite - pasteis de nata (Portugese custard tarts).  Everything is incredibly inexpensive.  The first time I ordered I was shocked by how much I got for so little.  They only allow a few people inside for social distancing but I'vee never had to wait long.  They also serve home-made Italian ice, which was the best I've ever had.  They do individual sizes but also pints and quarts to go!  I don't have pics but I've had watermelon, cherry and cannoli and they were all excellent, but cherry is always my fav.

First trip - strawberry tarts, napoleon, cannoli, pasteis de nata, and stuffed fruit tarts.  They have mini and regular size pastries too.  HP loves mini things :)


Second time was mostly for cannoli and pasteis de nata



No comments:

Post a Comment