Friday, December 4, 2020

Home-made dinner featuring Trader Joe's BBQ Coffee Rub

 One of my favorite TJ's products is their Coffee BBQ rub.  For awhile I thought it was being discontinued, so I stocked up, but thankfully it seems it's staying.  It's so easy and adds soo much flavor to your meat, even without having a grill.  Now I do, but at the time I was just cooking in our apartment so this really added a huge punch to the meat, which I would just sear on the stove then finish in the oven.  The meat was juicy and tasted amazing.

The whole meal

Coffee BBQ rubbed pork chops

Oven-roasted asparagus and cherry tomatoes

Garlic mashed potatoes.  I always like it a bit chunky and with some skin.  Seems more authentic that way and not like just one goopy white mess


No comments:

Post a Comment