Friday, December 4, 2020

Home-made buckwheat crepes

 After trying regular crepes, I decide I wanted to take a stab at buckwheat crepes, as they are definitely the best types of crepe when you at at a creperie or French bistro.  Buckwheat gets a bad rap for sure, but it's so delicious, albeit not the best looking.  This was a pretty easy recipe although technically requires some time to refrigerate the batter.  The recipe also mentioned using a blender but I was lazy and didn't want to wash one, so I just used a hand mixer and that totally worked.  It was awesome and made soo many crepes.  I refrigerated the leftovers and ate them throughout the week and they still tasted great.  You can make them savory or sweet.  These also came out wayy better in terms of the shape.  





Filled with apples once again.  Sausage and veggie sausage on the side


I had leftover carrot cake cream cheese icing and put them in here.  Sooo decadent and delicious


No comments:

Post a Comment