Saturday, December 5, 2020

Dinner from Ding Food Market in Harrison, NJ

 We ordered food from Ding Food Market, and I have to say, this is one of the best places in North Jersey.  The food is delicious, cheap, and the owners are so generous and creative, and their specials are always amazing and I usually want them to add to the full-time menu.  Almost every time I've ordered, they've thrown in something for free.  The food is so inexpensive, and so delicious.  Everyone please support this place!

I ordered the Taiwanese pork belly bowl but instead got the Korean pork belly bento.  TBH though I prefer the Korean style so wasn't upset

I love all the sides it comes with - mashed potatoes, garlic butter corn, broccoli and a little piece of tamago

Taiwanese Popcorn Fried Chicken is soooo good.  And it's gluten free!

Their chicken curry is great too.  So filling and hearty

Spam Supreme onigiri and Eel avocado.  My two favorites!  These are soo good.  If you order just one thing, I'd say spam onigiri


No comments:

Post a Comment