Friday, December 4, 2020

Home-made Spicy Rigatoni

 One of my fav Instagram food bloggers posted a copycat recipe of the Spicy Rigatoni from Carbone.  I've never actually made it there but have been dying to, and vodka pasta is my fav.  For my birthday Dan used the recipe and me an incredible meal.  Not having been there myself and not having an adequate reference point, I'll just say this was the best vodka pasta I've ever had!

Beautiful Spicy rigatoni



Plus my fav ricotta honey walnut toast

Awesome dinner.  On our fancy China

Screenshot of the copycat recipe.  The hardest part was finding the Calabrian chili paste but now we have two kinds!  Trader Joe's makes some which we only realized after we found an expensive Italian brand at Fairway

This recipe also made two dinners' worth of sauce.  We used the leftover sauce on Trader Joe's lobster ravioli another day, and it was just as delicious




No comments:

Post a Comment