Saturday, December 5, 2020

Dinner from Pizza Hut in Clifton, NJ

I'm not ashamed to say that Pizza Hut is my fav chain pizza place.  I'm sure part of it is nostalgia since that's what I grew up eating in Queens, but their plain cheese pan pizza always hits the spot.  Also probably because when I was in Europe, this was the only pizza available so it gave me fond memories of home.  Also FYI European Pizza Huts have buffets with all you can pizza for like $5.  It is incredible.  Anyway, I digress.  Pizza Hut just started a collaboration with Beyond Meat, so we had to try it.  Of course, we knew what the "meat" tasted like, but it was definitely an excellent sausage substitute.  The pieces were pretty large though, so actually one slice was pretty filling.  For someone who hasn't tried Beyond meat, I definitely think they could be fooled into thinking this is real sausage.  Well done.

Beyond meat pizza

Cheese sticks aka deconstructed pizza since it comes with a side of sauce.  Never gets old

I restrained myself and only ordered two things, which was the smart move because this was a LOT.  I froze some left over pizza, which I'm not sure if you're supposed to do, but I recently had a slice and it was fine, just took awhile to re-heat.


No comments:

Post a Comment