Friday, December 4, 2020

Dessert from Spot Dessert Bar in NYC

 I realize it's been a long time since I posted anything.  With the pandemic, I honestly lost some drive to update this, especially since we haven't gone out to each since March 2020.  However, I figured if I didn't start posting old pics, I might never get back into it, and that would just be another thing that the pandemic took away.  So here's me starting to post some very old but still memorable pics.

Some time ago, in a time far far away, I went to Spot Dessert Bar in the East Village.  I picked these up to go and they were intense.  The cookie was a caramel miso cookie.  The miso taste was a little subdued, it was mostly caramel.  The nata was delicious as most are, but not like I would go out of my way to go here to get that since the are closer, more authentic places (ie portuguese or chinese bakeries).  Still, a cute joint especially if you are around St. Mark's.




No comments:

Post a Comment